Tuesday, March 1, 2011


It's time for another Timeless Tuesday Challenge.   Dee is our hostess and she's challenging us to create something for St. Patrick's Day, or to simply incorporate green into your project! 


For my card I went with a less traditional St. Patrick's Day colors for my card.  Hardly any green in sight!  I combined Flourishes Angelic Love and Irish Blessings stamp sets.  The small claddagh image from Irish Blessings fits into the heart charm image from Angelic Love.  I created a little charm using gold ep and some sparkle!  The angel wings and cloud are sparkly, too!


Make sure you check out the other blog team designers to see how they used three patterns! 
Cindy   Dee   Silke   MakiTammy, and 
March's Guest Designer Amanda Havon!

As always thanks so much for stopping by!  I believe the Flourishes blog is not accessible at the moment.  We are working to get this issue resolved!  In the meantime, we are referring all our weekly players to SCS Thread HERE!



I am playing in a few other blog challenges!
Spoonful of Sugar:  Create a Tag(my charm tag)
Anything Goes:  Distressing
Tuesday Throwdown:  Create/Us a tag on card!
Incy Wincy: Spring is in the Air! 
Wild Orchid: Anything Goes
Corrosive Challenge:  Distressing
Paper Sundaes: How Charming (add or make a charm)
Sentimental Sunday Challenge: Anything Goes!



35 comments:

  1. Hi Betty!! WOW!! This is so amazing girl!! I love your stunning details and your glittery wings!! This is truly amazing hun!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job! thanks for joining the corrosive challenge this week!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. No green - but still a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card, great way to use that image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh Betty...this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Betty, I love your take on this challenge! Sweet image and beautiful detail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card and a lovely sentiment. Really delightful and so different from the norm. Beautiful creation. Thanks for sharing. Annette xx (Incy Wincy DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty carfd and a beautiful sentiement. Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Betty, you are always such an inspiration!! I love your idea and take on the challenge!! I love it :)

    ~ I apologize for posting so late, I had a full schedule for the last two days :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun non traditional ST Patrick card Betty!! I love the image and embellies. Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a beautiful card Betty! I like that you used non tradtional colors to create this! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Betty, you always manage to amaze me with your beautiful creations. Thanks for being such an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute card GF! Love the angel too:)!!!Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful - love the little heart charm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE this card. The verse is wonderful, and perfect with the angel image. The soft colour scheme is very elegant and the bow and charm are the perfect finishing touch. Thank you so much for joining in the fun this week at Sentimental Sundays - hope to see you again.
    Hugs, Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is beautiful. I obviously need this stamp as green is not usually my colour but without this stamp I was forced to use green.
    Elizabeth Lincoln

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is so elegant. I just love the Irish blessing stamped sentiment, too! You did such a wonderful job - very tasteful!

    XO,
    Chris C.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card, and wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty! Love your bow with the claddagh image and your sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card Betty!! I love your take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I MUST have this blessing sentiment! This card is incredibly sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. How sweet, Betty! I love that Websters Pages DP (at least I think that's what it is!). Great nontraditional St. Patty's Day card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great sentiment! And I like the fact you made a St. Patrick's Day card without green. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  25. gorgeous! absolutely adore angels and that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is so gorgeous, Betty! I LOVE that you made it a "lucky" design but without any green!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is so beautiful, love the sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. So pretty, love the cute little charm and your coloring too. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is beautiful Betty.. I love the stitching. Great stamp set too.. I have this one and need to use it..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

About Me


Welcome to my blog where I love
to share the things I do with paper.

I Design For

I Design For

Places I Love to Shop!

Check It Out!

Translate

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.

Social

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Betty Wright. My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for honoring!

Blog Archive

Search