Thursday, March 25, 2010

Stamping In Time: On Assignment (SNTODBD6)!

  
It is time for Stamping In Time: On Assignment Challenge(SNTODBD6)!  This week's challenge is all about Monochromatic cards!  Choose a color of choice with any neutrals and go for it!  Check out the ODBD SNT blog link to find out how to play along!



I am using ODBD I am the Way... stamp set. I just love this lily that comes in this wonderful Easter set.  Along with some wonderful Easter sentiments are scriptures.  There is also another smaller flower in the set, too.  I am using SEI designer papers.  I combined this wonderful textured paper with the Spellbinders Lattice Pendant and Nestabilities Label Twelve.  I colored my lily with copics.  I added a layered sheer ribbon border and sheer bow with a layered buttons and pearl accent.  I finished my card with touches of pearls in the layered corners.  Also, this card is for this week's ODBD Shining the Light Challenge(ODBDSLC6)...to think Spring! I think my soft lime green card is definitely screaming Spring!   


I am wanting to know if anyone would like to host a Stamping In Time challenge and make a sample to be featured at the ODBD blog post along with me.  All interested people, please let me know via pm at SCS!  Thanks so much!

Stamps
ODBD I am the Way
Paper
White, SEI
Ink
Momento tuxedo black
Accessories
Spellbinders lattice pendant, borderabilities, label twelve, pearls, sheer ribbon, buttons, foam tape, glue dots, copics, mini bowdabra

Thanks so much for stopping by!


16 comments

  1. Betty this is GORGEOUS, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely Betty! The green and white makes such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Betty!!I love the color combo and the bow!!This is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous as always, Betty :D Great Easter Lily and your bow is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo love the touch of green to your lily Betty. This is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Betty! I will have to play!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Betty - this is drop dead gorgeous!!! I love the beautiful lily and the all layers!! The bow is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Betty! This is GORGEOUS!! Love the color. I always admire your bow, they are alway so perfect and beautiful and add so much to your creations!
    tfs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Betty - your card is GORGEOUS!!! Love this ODBD Set too....and you designed it beautifully!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, gorgeous card, Betty! Love the colors and that big sheer bow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beautiful card, Betty. I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Betty, your monochromatic card is just lovely! That lily really is something special.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how totally beautiful Betty. You have really used the spellbinders dies to your advantage with this wonderfully spring image. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card, Betty! Love the colors and die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE the colors of this card... really pretty and very spring like.. but the color is really outstanding in all ways... What did you buy at Mikes' today??? Anything fun...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.