Saturday, November 9, 2013

JOY to the World! Crazy 4 Challenges, MIM, and MORE!



Happy Saturday!    It is time for another Crazy 4 Challenge with the Crazies!   Check out the C4C blog for more challenge details at Crazy 4 Challenges(C4C211).  



This week's challenge is to put a frame on it!

Deconstructed Sketch 126For my card I am playing along with Papertrey Inks Make It Monday Challenge which is to create  a square frame using stamps.  I chose to use one of the accent pieces in the Big and Bold Wishes Christmas stamp set.  I stamped the frame using Pure Poppy and added a corrugated glitter JOY to the center.   I finished my Christmas card with a seam binding bow and tiny sentiment tag that says ....to the world.  I am using Deconstructed Sketch 126.

Check out what the rest of the team did with this week's challenge!




As always thanks so much for stopping by! 


Betty



9 comments

  1. I love this frame with the glittered joy! So festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty, this is absolutely gorgeous!! I love your frame design!! This is exactly where I got the idea to use stamps to create a frame, but unfortunately, I don't have any Papertrey Ink stamps! :( Thanks for sharing your inspiration for it though! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Love the pretty frame you created and the sparkly joy die cut set against the backdrop of that gorgeous paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it amazing where we've found stamps to create frames? Your card is fabulous. I really love the "JOY" cut out of glittered paper too. Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your frame, this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. a dazzler for sure....love the stamped frame, the glistening JOY, and all the rich warmth of the design and details and dp

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a pretty Christmas card Betty-love the frame you created and the bold "joy" is so perfect

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card! Love the colors and patterns and the white bow is absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful! Love the red sparkle joy, so festive!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.