Sunday, June 19, 2016




Happy Sunday!  I am popping in with a couple of cards to share.  Finally had a chance to get crafty.  Since schools out, I am hoping to have more time to play in my craft room.
For my first card, I am playing along with a couple of blog challenges.  I am playing along with MFT Color Challenge.   





I am also playing along with MFT Camp Create Watercoloring Challenges  and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Animal Magic. This first card involves watercoloring.   I started with some watercolor paper.  I used versamark and white embossed the circles background stamp.  I made sure this image was not a perfect stamping because I was going for a softer more distressed look.  




I used blueberry and gumball green MFT inks to watercolor a sky and some grass.  I add some fine splatters as well as some bigger splatters to create dimension.  I included some white acrylic paint with the splatters.  To add even more texture, I added a few spritzes of goosebumps spray. 





I stamped and die cut these pigs using MFT The Whole Herd stamps and die namics.  I colored the pigs with copics to comply with the color challenge colors.  I finished with a white embossed sentiment and some clear sequins.  




For my second card, I am playing along with this week's Color Throwdown Challenge and MFT Camp Create Glitzy Glitter Challenge.







 I used MFT Thankful Thoughts stamp set and Words of Gratitude die namics.  I also used MFT fishnet cover up and Feathers and Arrows die namics.  I added glitter to the tips of the feathers.  I used black glitter card stock for the word.  I finished my card with a few sequins.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty


1 comment:

  1. Great designs! I love the sparkly glittered feathers you created. So eye-catching! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

About Me


Welcome to my blog where I love
to share the things I do with paper.

I Design For

I Design For

Places I Love to Shop!

Verve Stamps

Check It Out!

Translate

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.

Social

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Betty Wright. My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for honoring!

Blog Archive

Search