Friday, July 1, 2016







It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!




The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!








For my card I used MFT You're the Sweetest stamps and die namics.  I used MFT Snowfall and Cheesecloth backgrounds.  I added some glossy accents to the cherry.  
I finished my card with a few clear sequins. 



Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs 
for more inspiration!

Angie Cimbalo, (Guest Designer)


I am also playing along with this week's My Favorite Things Weekly Sketch Challenge.





As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this, Betty! Super sweet take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Betty. That cupcake looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

About Me


Welcome to my blog where I love
to share the things I do with paper.

I Design For

I Design For

Places I Love to Shop!

Verve Stamps

Check It Out!

Translate

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.

Social

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Betty Wright. My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for honoring!

Blog Archive

Search