Saturday, December 1, 2018

10 Christmas cards 1 Paper Kit!



Happy Saturday!  I have a several Christmas cards to share today!  I purchased a paper kit and had a blast making several cards from the pack!


I purchased the
Carta Bella Christmas Delivery Collection Kit. 


It comes with 12 x 12 papers and stickers.  Some of the pages can be cut up to make card focal images.  I only made 10 cards with this kit, but I have enough product remaining that I can make many more.  I combined the kit with a few dies and stamps as well as a few embellishments. I also used card bases. I am playing along with several blog challenges!







Christmas Cheer card #1
I am playing along with Double D Challenges with this card.








Special Delivery card #2
Playing along with the Fusion Challenge with this card.







O' come let us adore Him card #3



Noel card #4





Merry Christmas card #5



Deck the Halls card #6




it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas card #7
I am playing along with the PINspirational Challenge with this card.






'tis the season card #8
I playing along with Time Out Challenges with this card.










O' come let us adore Him card #9
I am playing along with the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge for this card.









Joy to the World card #10
I am playing along with Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge for this card.



I am also playing along with Simon Says Stamps with the card set!

Here is a list of products I used to make these cards
Vintage Cream card stock 
True Black card stock
Penned Elegance: Christmas stamp set
Snowfall Style 1 die
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Metallic kraft card stock
Tombow Mono Aqua Glue
Foam Tape
Stickles Magenta Glitter Glue, Nuvo Crystal Glaze, and Sequins

As always thanks so much for stopping by!




17 comments

  1. Wow, fabulous collection of holiday cards! Thanks for joining the Double D, "Snuggle Up, Buttercup" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snowflake die card submitted at Time Out is my neighbor and I had to rush over to tell you how MUCH I LOVE ITTTTT. I'm blown away by the other stunners here Betty, gosh. Love what you did with this pack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are all amazing! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Snuggle Up Buttercup’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every one of the sweet as can be and so different. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Snuggle Up, Buttercup" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your cards are wonderful! Your wreath card is so elegant and perfect for our challenge. Thank you for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments and hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Betty, these cards are fantastic! I'm amazed what you did with the kit, and so many with yet many more possibilities. I should look into one of these kits for next year. Something has to get easier when it comes to Christmas cards. It's so good to see you at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards are AWESOME!! I LOVE what you did with that kit and you got a fabulous number of cards from it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you were busy creating some amazing cards! I wouldn't be able to pick a favorite if I tried! Thanks for sharing them at our Time Out challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are beautiful - it would be hard to pick a favourite out of all of those. Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all AMAZING!!! I don't think I could chose just one...I love them all! Thank you for joining us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very striking cards. Love the black, white, and red color combo. Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've always been drawn to the woods and plaids like in this set of papers, and you've done a gorgeous group of cards with them! Thank you for sharing them with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! ALL of these cards are fabulous, festive, and fantastic! Thanks for sharing them with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a delicious collection of Christmas cards, Betty ... so warm, cosy and festive! That crisp white snowflake is especially fabulous against the bright red and black plaid! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards! You did an amazing job working with the card collection.. so many cards and each one so different.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good information. Lucky me I found your blog by accident (stumbleupon).

    I have saved it for later!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.