Saturday, January 19, 2019

Happy Birthday to You!



Happy Saturday!  I am popping in with a card to share. I am playing along with a couple of blog challenges.

I am playing along with CASE this Sketch, Simon Says Wednesday Challenge (clean and simple)!



I decided to do an emboss resist background with a bit of dry brushing.  I watercolored with my ranger distressed inks.  It has been awhile since I used my distressed inks, opting to use distressed oxides mostly last year.  I forgot how rich and vibrant distress inks are.


I am using more of my new Simon Says Stamp sets I got for Christmas.  I combined Spring Flower, More Spring Flowers, and Even More Spring Flowers stamp sets for the leafy images.  I used You Matter stamps and dies for the sentiment.  

As always thanks so much for stopping by!


3 comments

  1. This is gorgeous! The leafy images are so vibrantly colored! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is sooooo beautiful! Love the colors and your CAS design!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.