Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Joy to the World!





Happy Wednesday!  I have a card to share today using the new inspiration from The Card Concept Challenge.   


A new challenge starts today at 
The Card Concept blog!  This one is Ornate Ornaments!  These are so beautiful!  Hope you can join us and play along.




 I was inspired by the metallic aqua and silver shaped ornaments with touches of snowflakes. I created a clean and simple styled card. 



I started with some select white card stock.  I  die cut Spellbinders Small die of the Month  Kaleidoscope Snowflake "build a snowflake" sections.  I used a large circle die and die cut a pieces of aqua metallic Confections card stock.  I arranged the snowflake pieces onto this metallic aqua panel using some Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive and my reverse tweezers for perfect placement. 



 I used a piece of Tim Holtz silver metallic kraft and used an snowflake embossing folder.  Here, here, or here are similar embossing folders to the one I have.  I used foam tape to add this embossed panel to a top folding hawaiian shores background.  I used foam tape to pop up the aqua metallic circle and added that to the center.  



I then used versamark to stamp a sentiment from Simon Says Stamps Tiny Christmas stamp set and white embossed.  I die cut this with the Honey Bee sentiment banner dies. I finished the card with a few clear sequins. 


3 comments

  1. I love all the shimmer and glimmer on this gorgeous snowflake card! The sequins add and extra pop of pretty too! So excited to be joining The Card Concept team this week!

    ReplyDelete



  2. Great. :) It really helps me out I am also confused but after reading this I think my confusion is now clear.


    ReplyDelete
  3. This is BREATHTAKING. I adore the shimmer on this and the gorgeous colors you used!! GREAT Design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.