Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Happy Birthday!

 



Hello friends!  I have a card to share today using products 




I am using Simon Says Stamps Sweet Birds stamp set. I stamped my birdie and fussy cut him out with scissors because I do not have the Sweet Birds coordinating die set, yet!  


Once the birdie was ready to go, I focused on the background and  details. I ink blended a select white card stock panel using sky blue, slumber, and soft navy inks. I distressed stamped You Are background stamp set using soft navy ink.  


Next, I ink blended another panel using SSS PS LimeliciousPS Pearfection and PS Field inks.  I spritz water onto the panel using the distress sprayer.   I used black acrylic paint and white acrylic paint with an artist brush to add splatters. I used foam tape to add the soft navy panel to a top folding white card stock base. 


 I die cut the green panel using the Delicate Branch wafer die.  I layered these onto another white die cut piece for added dimension. For the sentiment, I used SSS All Things Happy Reverse Sentiment Strips. I die cut using my Paper Rose Studio sentiment strips die. I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I tucked my adorable birdie into the leafy branch. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.