Saturday, April 27, 2024

Papertrey Ink April Release Countdown Day 2!

 



Welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 2 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EST, Tuesday, April 30th!

I have two cards to share today!

Card 1 ~ Happy Birthday!



For my card, I used



I started with taken with teal cardstock.  I inkblended, stamped, and diecut all of the elements.  


I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I stamped, white embossed, and die cut the sentiment using a sentiment from the Prostamper's Box.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Card 2 ~ Joy, Laughter, and Happiness!



I started with white card stock.  I inkblended and diecut all of the elements.   I stenciled one of the layering argyle stencils for the  background using matching ink. 




I created a frame using the Elegant Edges: Decor Dies Set.  I arranged the elements onto the card. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!



Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.