Sunday, March 25, 2012

Dream a New Dream!




Happy Sunday!  I have a Verve card to share with you today.   I had a few moments in my craft room today to to create a card that is somewhat simple.  I also believe it could work for a guy as well.

I am using Verve's Words of Wisdom and Happy Days stamp sets.  Remember when I mentioned that this card was "somewhat" simple. Well, the focal image has a stamped background of the words Amazing, Awesome, and Cool that come in the set Happy Days.  I  stamped alternating the three words in colors of Enchanted Evening stamped off, Mememto New Sprout, and Berry Sorbet.  I love how it mimics the alphabet background that came in my new paper pack my Memory Keepers Anthologie.  Love!  

I finished with a few buttons for accents!  Look!  No bow!

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

Pile It On For or From the guys
Shopping Our Stash:  Buttons and/or bows
Paper Playtime:  For the Guys/use a sentiment
Stamping For the Weekend:  Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday: Anything Goes
Card Makin Mamas:  Buttons






Supplies
Verve Stamps
PTI vintage cream cardstock, Memory Keepers Anthologie dp, The Paper Company black
Memento tuxedo black, New Sprout, PTI melon berry, enchanted evening
Spellbinders Fancy Rectangles, buttons, double stitched black ribbon

15 comments

  1. I LOVE the colous on this card and that is a fantastic sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is BEAUTIFUL! Great job on it!!! I love the sentiment and the colors!!!

    Thanks for joining us at ME4U!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is BEAUTIFUL! Great job on it!!! I love the sentiment and the colors!!!

    Thanks for joining us at ME4U!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza, this is stunning!!! Love it! The colors and distressing are gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Made Especially for You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice card, I just love that quote/sentiment- beautiful! Thanks for sharing with Pile it On this week!
    Hugs,
    Heather P
    www.heather-p.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Beautiful colors. Thanks for joining us over at ME4Y.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and colors! :) Thanks for playing along with us at Made Especially For You!

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this, it looks amazing, thanks for playing along with CMM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous creation! Thanks for joining in our Masculine challenge this week at Pile it on! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you should frame this beautiful message! thank you for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful CAS card! Love the colors and papers on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is a great guy card Betty-and a somewhat different look for you-I ma lovin' it-the colors-buttons and the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card..love the colors & the distressing..great job. Thanks for joining us this week at Made Especially For You : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.