Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I've Been Thinking about You!



Happy Tuesday!  I have a card to share with you today using Week 2  of the Viva La Verve Sketch.  This week's host is Charmaine!  Love this sketch,Charmaine!  I decided to keep this one fairly simple.  I am using Verve's Blue Skies and Small Phrases stamp sets along with Verve's Cut Above All Aflutter and Charming Banner die sets.

I was fortunate recently when Joanne and Peggy came to my rescue with a paper emergency (wink; wink;).  I really wanted to try some of this Everyday Elegance designer paper from SU.  Well,  both ladies sent me some in the mail.  WooHoo!  Aren't they so sweet!  I wanted to give them both a little shout out here!  This is the first card I have posted using it.  I decided to go mostly poppy on this one, too.  Lots of possibilities with these colors!  Anyway, thanks so much Joanne and Peggy!  

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty



Supplies
Stamps Verve Blue Skies and Small Phrases  stamp sets
Paper:  PTI vintage cream, SU poppy parade, Everyday Elegance dsp, and text dsp
Ink:  Memento Lady Bug, tuxedo black, PTI vintage duo
Accessories, Spellbinders, SU linen thread, PTI poppy button, foam tape, glue dots, score-tape, gold pearls,  Verve's Cut Above All Aflutter and Charming Banner
dies


Playing along with Simon Says Stamp and Show:  Anything Goes Challenge!


Pin It

8 comments

  1. OH Betty, this is just stunning! I love the red and white, love the design paper and the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love hwo you layered the butterfly and used the twine. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Just love it! Hugs Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. You turned that paper into one fabulous card! So glad to be able to help out, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Betty! That is a great sketch, wonderful paper, and great friends to be there for you with the pretty paper. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Betty, this is so beautiful! The paper choices/pairings are gorgeous and that butterfly - WOW! Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Betty: This is just stunning! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Karen
    karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.