Thursday, April 5, 2012

April Diva Inspirations Blog Hop!

Welcome to the April Diva Inspirations Blog Hop! Our Diva Inspirations team is here to inspire you with a little Verve ! You can start the Hop at the Verve blog.  Continue through and comment on each fabulous blog and leave a little comment love and you just might win some Vervey goodness of your very own!  If you got here from the  Verve blog you are in the right place.






Happy Thursday!  I am here with a card to share for this month's Diva Inspiration Hop!  I am using this week's VLV April Week 1 sketch!  Amber is the host!  Love this sketch, Amber.  I chose to do a vintage cute Easter card.  I say vintage because of the muted tones and ink distressing.   I am using Verve's Egg-stra Special, Kindred Spirits, and Tag Time,  stamp sets.  I stamped the frame image from the Tag Time set and cut out with Verve's Curvy Label Bookplate die.  Next, I stamped the sentiment and added the fleur de lis image behind in a soft pink.  I stamped the eggs, colored with copics and die cut with the egg die cut that comes in the Charming Oval die set.   I finished with a seam binding bow and a button.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!  Next on the hop is Jen D's Blog!


Betty

Supplies
Paper PTI vintage cream, Cosmo Cricket Tea for Two dp, The Paper Company kraft
Ink PTI sweet blush and kraft, Ranger brushed cordoroy, Memento cocoa
Accessories sewing machine,  Spellbinders, copics, foam tape, glue dots, PTI fine linen button, seam binding, stampendous glitter, Quickie glue pen


46 comments

  1. Betty, your cards are always put together perfectly. Love that gorgeous bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your creation! The eggs are adorable and your bow is so sweet! Whoever receives this will be so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those eggs are very cute! I love how you have them colored in muted tones like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! I keep looking at that set but didn't know what to do with the eggs. Now I know! : )

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful Easter card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card! Love the sparkle on the eggs and that great bow and the beautiful die!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is really beautiful. I love the soft, lovely colors and the vintage feel to it. So, so pretty. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this soft and pretty Easter card Betty! Beautiful shades of rosey pink!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Nestie you used for the focal panel! Fabulous eggs and a lovely card. Have a blessed Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beauty! From the bow to the colors and the softness the distressing adds - just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card love the eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card...love those Easter eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!! This is gorgeous! Such a beautiful bow and I love the extra bow tied through the button. These are pretty papers and those eggs with the sparkle on them are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this card! Such a pretty pink. And the seam binding is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty card. Love the colors you used. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the colors and that bow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great idea with the pale pink watermark!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooohhh . . . this is really beautiful! Love that pile of gorgeous eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your card!! It reminds me of a sunrise, on Easter morning! I could stare at all the details, and love it more each minute. thanks for your hard work. Truly inspriational.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a beautiful card. I love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card, as always, Beatty. I think my favorite part is the subtle stamp behind the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my - this is an absolutely stunning card. Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful eggs and card Betty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. gorgeous card Betty! I love the color combo and the sparkle on the eggs.
    hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  26. How fun is this? What great colors and what detail!

    Chris R. from Iowa
    ckrobinson01@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh aren't those eggs just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful card and just LOVE those eggs!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is so pretty Betty! Gorgeous bow and centerpiece. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the pink and brown colors on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful--I really like the eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is so pretty!!! Love the eggs and the slight glittering on them! Thanks!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love those layers! It's so hard for me to do an elegant Easter card with egss on it! You have done it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Just love how you have combined all I mean A L L the verve subjects, die, stampsets in one beautiful card Wow AMAZING!!! LOve it!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love this card, the vintage colors and the placement of the eggs is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a fun card. Your image is gorgeous and I love that bow!

    ReplyDelete
  37. wow what a stunning card love the glittery eggs

    ReplyDelete
  38. Such a soft and beautiful Easter card.

    ReplyDelete
  39. What a delightful Easter card, Betty. And you must have a really good camera ... your photo is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Beautiful card! I love the sparkle on the eggs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.