Saturday, January 26, 2013

Blessings on your Birthday, C4C and a CASE!





Happy Saturday!   It is time for another Crazy 4 Challenge with the Crazies!   Check out the blog for more challenge details with the crazies at Crazy 4 Challenges(C4C170). 



This week we are 
"Raising the Bar!"

This week’s challenge is dedicated to Bar, our very own Crazy Team Member! She had hand surgery earlier this month.   While she worked diligently prior to surgery to create beautiful cards for the challenges ahead of time, the past few weeks she has been unable to get crafty at all while her hand heals so we are “Raising the Bar” with a CASE!

Check out her blog, Paper Pursuits
and choose a card or 
project to CASE!



For my card I am using ODBD newly released Antique Label Designs,  All Occasion Sentiments, and Antique Labels & Border Spellbinders dies on this card.   

I totally had a blast perusing Bar's blog to find a card to CASE.  It was so hard to choose that I finally had to minimize my choices to the ones she has for sale on Etsy.   I chose to CASE this card of Bar's.  I mixed together some papers, stitching,  flourished pearls,  and finished with a seam binding bow topped with button.  I love how a decorative stamped frame, coordinating die, and a few embellishments complete a whole card


Feel better, Bar!  You are in my thoughts and prayers!  Check out what the rest of the team did with this week's challenge!



As always thanks so much for stopping by!


Betty


 

9 comments

  1. Wonderful Betty card. Fabulous use of the pearls! I'll take this as my b-day card since mine was on Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMWord, this is GORGEOUS, Betty! Love the girly look and that BOW is to die for!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful dear Betty, love your stitching, love the colors.. very pretty!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. an outstanding and feminine case of Barb's card......fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty, Betty! So romantic and feminine. Love the little pearls and the way the soft green ribbon matches the green in your DPs. And the stitching looks marvelous! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Betty! Wonderful colors and love the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got the touch, and you do make the most beautiful bows! I've never been good at making nice big fluffy bows like this. Beautiful card, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, so bright and cheery, gorgeous bow!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.