Saturday, March 8, 2014

Your Friendship, C4C, and An Inspiration Archive!





Happy Saturday!  We have a new and fun challenge for you this week at Crazy 4 Challenges!   Check out the C4C blog for more challenge details at Crazy 4 Challenges(C4C226).  



This week's challenge is 
Be Sentimental!  







 Well, I have been sick for a few days.  I even missed a couple of days of school which is saying something because I never like to miss work.    I have some sort of  stomach virus!  No fun!  Plus,  no family member wants to come within 50 feet of me without spraying disinfectant.    I finally felt well enough to go to my craft room late today.   

For my card I am also playing along with Papertrey's Inspiration Archive Challenge.   We are to use the colors to the left, but we got to choose a sketch.  I chose the one pictured.  It works perfectly with the C4C since the sentiment is the center of attention.

I used Papertrey's True Black, snow white, and raspberry fizz dp.  I used PTI's raspberry fizz and new leaf inks.  These inks are the original formula.  I think my new leaf has gotten really dark.  I may need to purchase the new formulation.   I did stamp the veining in black.   I used Rosie Posie, Rosie Posie  Step 2, and Rosie Posie dies.  I also used We Go Together and Masculine Motifs (world image stamped in soft stone behind sentiment). My background is the Center Stage Cover Plate in black with all the pieces glued back into place.  I loved the overall texture of it.





Check out what the rest of the team did with this week's challenge!




As always thanks so much for stopping by!  


Betty


4 comments

  1. So sorry to hear you have not been feeling well Betty. Sending you hugs & smooches :). Your card is just fabulous. I love that flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty....sending good thoughts your way, feel better soon. Your card is stunning, those beautiful pink flowers against the black is so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are on the mend! Your card is absolutely beautiful. I have always loved the Rosie Posie and am not sure why is not in my stash, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous, Betty! I hope you've been feeling much better. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.