Wednesday, December 16, 2015




  Happy Wednesday!  It is the 3rd Wednesday of the month and time for  MUSE:  Christmas Vision Card Club Challenge! 
    








For my card, I die cut a PTI Fresh Snow Linen card stock panel with Stitched Rectangles die.  I masked off an oval in the center using PTI Shakers and Sprinkles Oval die.  I used Mustard Seed Shimmer Mist and just flicked all around the card this golden shimmery specks.   I stamped the Navity from Petite Places: Nativity Mini Stamp set.  I added a bit of shimmer pen to the night star.  I love the simplicity of this design. 

 I hope my card inspires you to create a Christmas creation of your own.  I can't wait to see what you create.  Make sure you link up your creations HERE!


As always thanks so much for stopping by!  

Betty

4 comments:

  1. A lovely design - love the focus on the nativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty this is absoultly gorgeous!!!!!!!! Perfect Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so CAS and perfect! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

About Me


Welcome to my blog where I love
to share the things I do with paper.

I Design For

I Design For

Places I Love to Shop!

Verve Stamps

Check It Out!

Translate

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.

Social

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Betty Wright. My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for honoring!

Blog Archive

Search