Monday, February 15, 2016







It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!







The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!






 





For my card, I am using MFT Stamps Products.  I started with a smooth white card base.  I die cut Lush Lagoon card stock using Blueprints 13.  I stamped this panel with the diagonal background stamp.  I die cut a pierced tag.  I stamped the tag with a sentiment from Level Up stamp set in black hybrid ink.   I die cut orange fizz using Inside & Out Stitched Squares.  I assembled the small game controller from MFT Game Controller die namics.  After assembling all of the tiny pieces, I stamped the entire top with versamark and clear embossed.




I die cut an arrow with some electric red card stock using the Blueprints 13 again.  I white embossed the sentiment from same Level Up stamp set.  I punched a whole in the tag and added some black and white twine. 





Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!





I am playing along with MFT Weekly Sketch Challenge and  Just Us Girls Add a Tag Challenge.                              











As always thanks so much for stopping by!  



Betty

10 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME!! That game control looks so real!!! Love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card for a teenage boy, Betty!!!! (I've got two and they would love a card like this!!!)
    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! It is the perfect boy card. Love the sentiments and colors. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this, Betty! Fabulous boy card and take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally cool! I have this set and thank you for the inspiration to put it on a tag! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous masculine tag card - LOVE your colors Thanks for joining in at at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Boy!! Love this challenge!!! I took my lead on the fantastic inspiration photo, when I saw the sneakers I knew what image to use. I also saw your fabulous card, that game control looks amazingly real, beautiful colors, perfect layout for a teen boy.
    Thank you for sharing.

    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool card! My son is a gamer and would totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this card Betty...so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

About Me


Welcome to my blog where I love
to share the things I do with paper.

I Design For

I Design For

Places I Love to Shop!

Verve Stamps

Check It Out!

Translate

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.

Social

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Betty Wright. My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for honoring!

Blog Archive

Search