Monday, February 1, 2016






It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!








The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!






 
As soon as I saw this inspiration piece I thought heart shaker cardHowever, I thought a gem shaker using my MFT die namic diamonds would look fantastic, too! 





I based the layout on the layout of the three inspiration hearts.  I decided to do three recessed shakers.   There were a few tricky spots along the way, but in the end, it came together.  I actually love the look and the sound!  I finished with a sentiment from MFT Bling It On stamp set.  




Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!



As always thanks so much for stopping by!  


Betty

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on the inspiration photo! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely fantastic Betty - love this super card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sparkly diamond shakers. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! What a wow card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card and I absolutely adore that sentiment! I know just the sparkly person who suits it, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! Love the sparkle & fun shaker design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

About Me


Welcome to my blog where I love
to share the things I do with paper.

I Design For

I Design For

Places I Love to Shop!

Verve Stamps

Check It Out!

Translate

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.

Social

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Betty Wright. My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for honoring!

Blog Archive

Search