Tuesday, November 15, 2016




It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!





The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!



For my card I started with some designer papers that I have had for quite awhile.  I just loved the wood and tiny flower combination.  I thought it worked well with the inspiration photo.  I found a piece of white card stock already die cut with the Life Style Craft's Trelis border die.  I decided to use it to ground my focal images. 



Next, I die cut and stamped two flower images from MFT Stamps Fall Florals stamp set and die namics.  I die cut the "thanks" from MFT thanks and hello die namics.  I cut it four times.  Three with white cardstock and once with pattern paper.  I added some Ranger Crackle Medium in a not so perfect way (so there were some bald spots) and let it dry overnight.  The next day I sponged on some ranger inks to add definition to the distressed application areas as well as to the crackle accents.





I die cut a stitched sentiment strip and gold embossed a sentiment from MFT Kind Thanks stamp set.  I thought this sentiment worked perfectly for the "gold" heart in the inspiration photo.  I finished my card with a few clear sequins.  I am also playing along with MFT Thankful For You!  



Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs 
for more inspiration!








As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Betty. Love the paper behind the elegant trellis border die-cut... the crackle medium looks awesome on the die-cut word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous....love that patterned paper and your amazing design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty with the pop of gold.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

About Me


Welcome to my blog where I love
to share the things I do with paper.

I Design For

I Design For

Places I Love to Shop!

Check It Out!

Translate

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.

Social

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Betty Wright. My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for honoring!

Blog Archive

Search