Sunday, September 24, 2017

Thank You!






Happy Sunday!   I have a card to share today.  I am playing along with two challenges.  I am playing along with this week's Papertrey Inks Make It Monday Challenge and I am using the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.



For the MIM Challenge we are to combine mix florals/foliage stamps.   I combined Mums the Word and Paper Clippings:  Thankful for You.  I just think these flowes and sprig thingys work fabulously together.  




I stamped and die cut all of the images plus a few extras.  I used some warm autumnal colors in hues of olive twist, saffron spice, ripe avocado, pure poppy, royal velvet, tangy orange (MFT), and bright buttercup.  I started with some stampers select white for my card base.  I die cut a panel of saffron spice and stenciled the dots using the Dots Stencil Collection in saffron spice ink.  I started darker at the bottom and gradual faded the ink.  





I stamped the sentiment from Friendship Jar Flowers in versafine onyx black ink.  I finished my card with a few tiny gold halfback pearls I have had in my stash for years. I just felt like they completed this fall card perfectly.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

9 comments

  1. Absolutely beautiful Betty! Love your colors, the stenciled background, the mix of florals, and the layout! A perfect Autumn card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Betty! Love all those beautiful florals! Great take on the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty, this is gorgeous! It certainly reminds me of Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous bouquet! I love the Fall colors and the pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Your floral arrangement is perfect and the colors are gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.