Sunday, November 12, 2017




Happy Sunday!  I am popping in with a card to share.  I am playing along with Fusion Card Challenge.


I decided to use the sketch and the inspiration piece for my card.  I started with Verve's Autumn Leaves stamp set.  I used the swirly image in this set to create a subtle background like the one in the inspiration photo. I stamped the image using versamark onto grout gray card stock.  


Next, I die cut a white stitched frame using Falling Leaves die set.   For my focal image, I used Autumn Blessings stamp set and Autumn Thanks die set.  I die cut and copic colored the image. I die cut a few more wreaths and layerd three together for some added dimension.    




I also die cut stamped, and copic colored a few of the extra sprigs included in the set to add an extra touch to the wreath at the bottom.  


For the sentiment, I cut a strip of black card stock to work with the sketch.  I stamped the sentiment from Autumn Blessings set in versamark and white embossed.  To finish my card I added a few amber and brown gems from my stash as well as some wink of stella on the wreath leaves.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

1 comment:

  1. I love the sweet fall wreath you created! Pretty card! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

About Me


Welcome to my blog where I love
to share the things I do with paper.

I Design For

I Design For

Places I Love to Shop!

Check It Out!

Translate

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.

Social

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Betty Wright. My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for honoring!

Blog Archive

Search