Sunday, November 12, 2017

Thanksgiving Blessings!





Happy Sunday!  I am popping in with a card to share.  I am playing along with Fusion Card Challenge.


I decided to use the sketch and the inspiration piece for my card.  I started with Verve's Autumn Leaves stamp set.  I used the swirly image in this set to create a subtle background like the one in the inspiration photo. I stamped the image using versamark onto grout gray card stock.  


Next, I die cut a white stitched frame using Falling Leaves die set.   For my focal image, I used Autumn Blessings stamp set and Autumn Thanks die set.  I die cut and copic colored the image. I die cut a few more wreaths and layerd three together for some added dimension.    




I also die cut stamped, and copic colored a few of the extra sprigs included in the set to add an extra touch to the wreath at the bottom.  


For the sentiment, I cut a strip of black card stock to work with the sketch.  I stamped the sentiment from Autumn Blessings set in versamark and white embossed.  To finish my card I added a few amber and brown gems from my stash as well as some wink of stella on the wreath leaves.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

1 comment

  1. I love the sweet fall wreath you created! Pretty card! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.