Sunday, November 19, 2017

From Our Home to Yours!




Happy Sunday!  Only two days of school this coming week. I am looking forward to the Thanksgiving holiday.  I am popping in with a card to share for this week's Papertrey Ink Create Along With Us Challenge.


I chose to use Laurie Schmidlin's card here for my inspiration.  


First of all, I just love the colors and how Laurie did the stenciling and stamping background.  



I chose to make a Christmas card so I used an assortment of Christmas inspired images.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

4 comments

  1. Betty, this is gorgeous! Love the colors you chose for your pretty focal point. The stenciling is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Love the focal cluster. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.