Saturday, September 29, 2018

Hello!




Happy Saturday!  Popping in with a card to share using my Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit!  I am also playing along with a couple of blog challenges.



I am playing along with SSS Wednesday Challenge, and SIP Challenge.




I started with some Bristol Smooth card stock.  I stamped the large floral images and smaller images using the SSS Sketched Flowers stamp set using Versamark ink and my Tim Holtz stamping platform.  I white embossed with detail white embossing powder.




I colored the flowers with my Arteza Realbrush Markers.  I let the panel dry.  I trimmed the panel and popped it up onto a tropical teal card stock panel.


I stamped the hello in tropical teal ink onto the fishtail tag from Wine Bottle Tag 2.  I added some foam tape behind.  I glued the panel to  horizontal top folding PTI select white card stock base. I finished my card with a few clear sequins. 

As always thanks so much for stopping by!





4 comments

  1. Wow! Absolutely stunning card Betty! That background is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us for our background stamp challenge at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Betty, that is so so pretty. I love the colours you've combined here. Really makes for a wonderful card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely beautiful...love your gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card. I love the bright pretty colors against blue. The shadows on the roses are so beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.