Sunday, September 23, 2018

Believe!



Happy Sunday!  I am popping in with a Christmas card to share.  I am playing along with a few blog challenges.


I am playing along with PTI Make It Monday Challenge.  We are faux gilding this week.  I am also playing along with TGIF Challenge, and Stamp, Ink, and Paper Challenge.


For my card I started with a piece of the Poinsettia and Pine Pattern Paper Collection.  I stamped the text image from Dash Away All stamp set using soft stone an aqua mist ink to the center of the panel.  


I die cut and stamped using the Dash Away All die and the same Dash Away All stamp set using cocoa bean ink.  I stamped again with versamark and sprinkled on some gold embossing powder, blue embossing powder, and kaleidescope embossing powder. I heat emboss to give me a faux gilded reindeer.


I love the color combination blend as well as the texture. I added some loose threading and foam tape behind the reindeer and added him to the center of the panel. 


I added some foam tape to the back of the panel and added it to a top folding pinefeather card stock base.  I finished the card with a a few clear sequins.  

As always thanks so much for stopping by!







8 comments

  1. Love this so much, Betty! I’m still waiting for the Dash Away All Stamps and dies to be in stock at the same time. These would be great for mass producing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You're card is gorgeous and elegant!!! Love the background paper and embossed deer. Thanks for playing with TGIFC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL card Betty and I just LOVE how your gilded deer came out with the different embossing powders! Loving the sentiment stamped behind your deer too and of course the DSP from the tag kit was a perfect choice to tie this whole card together! Absolutely lovely!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! The greenery and the embossed deer are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is fantastic! I love everything about your card. Thank you for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Betty!! This is gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper got our Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge this week!! Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Betty, this is beautiful. I love how your Reindeer is front and centre, a real hero of the card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your reindeer! So festive and fun. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.