Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Thank You!




Happy Wednesday!  I have a card to share today using the new inspiration photo from The Card Concept Challenge.   



A new challenge starts today at 
The Card Concept blog!  The theme is Cozy Cabin!   Hope you can join us and play along.



I was inspired by the gray pillow with the deer and the fallen snow.  I created a clean and layered styled card.




I started with some weathervane card stock.  I stamped MFT stamps snowfall background in 
versamark ink and  heat embossed using white embossing powder.  I die cut this panel using a Waffle Flower A2 Layers die.  I sponged versamark ink  using a jumbo sponge dauber around the edges to create some depth of color.  I die cut Altenew Fine Frames Rectangles using weathervane card stock and select white card stock.   I used some Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive and my reverse tweezers to inlay the white and gray frames. 




I stamped and die cut the deer using Simon Says Stamp Woodland Whimsy stamp set and Woodland Whimsy coordinating wafer dies.   I added foam tape to the back and popped the deer up in the center of the frames to mimic the pillow look.  For the sentiment, I used Simon Says Stamp Snowflake Builder stamp set.  




I stamped the banner and the sentiment using versamark ink.  heat embossed using white embossing powder.  I used my Tim Holtz scissors to fussy cut the banner.  I added foam tape to the back and added the banner to the bottom of the frame.  I added this panel to a top folding select white card stock base using foam tape.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


1 comment

  1. This is SO SWEET!! I love your deer, and the snowy background and inlaid frames complement him perfectly! Beautiful gray too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.