Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Thank You for Everything!




Happy Wednesday!  I have a card to share today using the new inspiration from The Card Concept Challenge.   

A new challenge starts today at 
The Card Concept blog!  This one is Warm Winter Wishes!  These are so beautiful!  Hope you can join us and play along.



I was inspired by the colors, patterns, and textures.  I created a clean and layered styled card.


I started with some vintage cream card stock.  I layered some My Mind's Eye Heritage Collection pattern papers. Next,  I stamped the floral image using Simon Says Stamps Thankful Flowers stamp set.  I stamped with versamark and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.  I die cut the flower with a nesting circle die.  I used some foam tape and popped it up onto the layered pattern papers.  


I die cut the focal sentiment using Simon Says Stamp Bold Thanks wafer die.  I sponged the top word with distressed oxide bundled sage ink before die cutting. I stamped and gold embossed an additional sentiment using the same stamp set.  I trimmed it and tucked it underneath the bold sentiment.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.  


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments

  1. I love all the layers and textures on your gorgeous card -- so classy and elegant looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your choices of patterns, colors and take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful layered card...your colors are striking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.