Friday, March 20, 2020

You're Simply the Best!



Happy Friday!  I am guest designing on the  Ink to Paper blog today.  
I have two projects to share.  

For my first card, I started with a piece of Strathmore Watercolor paper.  I die cut it using Beautiful Bouquet Background Die.   I sponged with blending tools and detail blending tools an assortment of inks to create the colors for the flowers and leaves.


  I used Raspberry Fizz inkHibiscus Burst inkSimply Chartreuse ink, Bright Buttercup inkHarvest Gold ink, and Amethyst Allure ink.  I die cut a piece of Tim Holtz Metallic Kraft gold card stock and die cut the Beautiful Bouquet Outline Die.   I used Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive to glue this panel on top.  I added the center pieces to the middle of the flowers.  



 I added Gonsai Tambi gold splatters to a top folding true black card stockI gold embossed the sentiment from Beautiful Bouquet: Mother Mini stamp set and layered with a piece of metallic kraft card stock.  I popped up the sentiment and the Beautiful Bouquet using foam tape



For my second card, I started with Select White card stock top folding card base.  I die cut Bitty Big: Soft Stone Color Collection using Love to Layer: Notched die. I added foam tape to the back and adhere to the card base.  


 Next, I die cut Shape Shifter: Circle #2 die.   I used another circle die to cut out a center.  I used foam tape to pop this scalloped ring to the card.  I stamped the sentiment using versafine onyx black ink.  I used Beautiful Bouquet stamp set and Beautiful Bouquet die set to create the floral arrangement.  


 I used Raspberry Fizz inkPrairie Grass ink, Summer Sunrise inkBerry Sorbet inkPure Poppyand Amethyst Allure ink.I used foam tape and Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive to arrange my flowers.  I finished my card with a few clear sequins. 

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!




1 comment

  1. WOW! These cards are stunning! I love the black with the vivid colours of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.