Thursday, October 1, 2020

Spellbinders October Card Kit ~ 5 cards 1 kit!




Hello friends!  I have five cards to share today showcasing Spellbinders October Card Kit of the Month 

Here is information for the "Dancin' Santa"


If you have been on the fence about ordering a card kit, now is the time to try one. You can never go wrong with a Christmas themed kit.  It is so fun to get a kit and play with all of the different elements included in the kit.  I always need so many Christmas cards and tags.  Christmas kits make it so much easier!



CARD 1~ Merry Christmas!


 I  started with a select white card stock base.  I cut a piece of the red card stock included in the kit and glued to the card base.  I trimmed one of the included textured card bases for the raised panel. I used three of the ornaments and sentiment included in the die cut pack. I added the ornaments and sentiment using foam tape for added stability and dimension. To finish the card, I added black lines to the top of the card stock behind the ornaments to give the illusion the ornaments were hanging.  


CARD 2 ~ NOEL!
 

I  started with a select white card stock base.  I trimmed one of the included textured card bases for the raised panel.  I used the included snowflakes from the die cut pack. I popped each up using foam tape.  The "NOEL" came from the sticker pack included in the kit.  To finish the card, I added silver pearls to the center of each snowflake.    

CARD 3 ~  Merry Little Christmas!


For this card, I chose a select white card stock base.  I trimmed one of the included textured card bases for the raised panel.  I cut a piece of the pattern paper from the die cut pack and a gold foil strip from the gold paper.  I used two candy canes and a holly cluster from the die cut pack to create my focal image.  To finish the card, I stamped using red ink one of the sentiments from the stamp set included in the kit.  

CARD 4 ~ Jingle Bells!


For this card, I started with a select white card stock base.  I trimmed one of the included textured card bases for the raised panel.  I freehand a snow hill using the snowflake pattern paper included in the kit.  I used the chipboard tree and reindeer included in the kit along with a sentiment die cut.  I added foam tape to all three elements for added dimension.   I finished the card by adding some gold pearls to the tree for added decoration.


CARD 5 ~ Merry Christmas!


For this card, I used a select white card stock base.  I completely covered the card base using a piece of the pattern paper.  I trimmed one of the included textured card bases for the raised panel that I framed with a piece of the gold card stock.  I added three presents and an adorable penguin with sleigh from the die cut pack.  I used  foam tape to pop up each element. I added a few clear sequins to finish the card.
 
If you are interested, Spellbinders has many Club Kits!
Check these out. 

There are ways to combine the clubs you want, too!

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!



Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.