Thursday, October 29, 2020

Thank YOU!

 


Hello friends!  I have a card to share today playing along with a couple of blog challenges. 


Today, I am showcasing Spellbinders Sweet as Honey stamp set and the Block Prints stamp set.   I am playing along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and the Color Throwdown Challenge.


 I cut a piece of select white card stock and used black acrylic paint mixed with water and an artist brush to add splatters.  I let it dry then used foam tape  to pop it up onto the kraft card stock base.  



Next, I stamped the large flower from the Sweet as Honey stamp sett using Memento tuxedo black Ink.  I stamped a few of the leafy sprigs directly onto the white panel.  I also stamped a few extra leaves.  



I colored the flowers and leaves with Copic Markers.  I fussy cut the flowers and leaves with EK Success Cutter Bee scissors.  These are amazing for trimming images.  



 used foam tape  to pop up the flower and leaves.  I used Versafine Onyx black ink to stamp the sentiment using the  Block Prints stamp set. I finished my card with a few clear sequins.


Spellbinders is having a big sale! Click on the shop now button to check out the great deals!

 


As always thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments

  1. This is GORGEOUS!!! I love how you used the colors on this card!!! STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! The subtle paint splatters make the perfect background for the gorgeous, vivid flower. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.