Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Merry Christmas!

 


Hello friends!  I have a few more Christmas cards to share today.
My Simon Says Stamp December card kit arrived and I just had to use it.  For these cards, I used the beautiful pattern paper Simple Stories Vintage North Pole Collection. 

I am playing along with the Christmas Kickstart Challenge.  

Each card uses a select white card stock card base. I used a few strips of mirror gold card stock to accent some of the cards.  


I used one gold pearl to accent the bow in the center.


I used several tiny gold pearls to accent this card.


I used several tiny gold pearls arranged in clusters to accent this card.
 

I used one gold pearl to accent the bow in this card.

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!




1 comment

  1. Hi Betty, I love your cards so much. I love the traditional colours and images - so festive. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.