Friday, January 8, 2021

I Adore You!


Hello friends!  I have a card to share today using Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month!


Here is some information about the 
This month's kit is "Calligraphy Heart"  plus Red Foil Roll. 


 

I started with some select white card stock.  I hot foiled my hearts and sentiments that come in this month's kit.  I chose to use the gold foil roll.  One item I have purchased that makes cutting the delicate foil a breeze is the Spellbinders Quick Trimmer (also available here).  I die cut the images using the coordinating heart die that comes in the kit.  I die cut and ink blended some of the flowers and leaves using Pinkfresh lemon whip and sweet mustard inks.  For the leaves, I used Ranger Distress Mowed Lawn and SSS Jelly Bean inks. 


 I cut a piece of select white card stock and ink blended using Pinkfresh Studios sparkling rose, bubble gum, and raspberry bliss inks.  I  used black acrylic paint mixed with water and an artist brush to add splatters.  I also used some of the raspberry bliss ink to create tonal splatters. To add a bit of sparkle and touches of gold,  I used some Gonsai Tambi gold watercolors. to add even more splatters. I let the panel dry. 



I  die cut 3 panels of the Flourish Fretwork die using  select white card stock.  I glued all three panels together for added dimension using Nuvo Adhesive.  I added the stacked frames to the ink blended panel and  added it to a top folding select white card stock base



 I arranged the elements onto the card front using some foam tape and Nuvo Adhesive.  I added tiny gold pearls to the centers of the flowers.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins. 


I am playing along with Simon Monday Challenge and Simon Wednesday Challenge to use something new.  


Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!



Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.