Sunday, January 17, 2021

You Are So Wonderful!



Hello friends!  I have a card to share today using more layering stencils. 


I am playing along with Pinkfresh Studio January 2021 Challenge.  I chose to pick August 2020 Challenge.  





I am using Pinkfresh Studio You Are My Favorite stamp set, You Are My Favorite Stencil set, and You Are My Favorite die. For the background panels I used the Diamond Plaid stencils. 


 For the background panel, I used the Diamond Plaid stencils with Pinkfresh Lemon Whip ink and Sweet Mustard inks. I used some black acrylic paint mixed with water and a Ranger watercolor brush to add splatters. I let the panel dry.  I die cut the panel with the diagonal stitched rectangle dies and used foam tape to pop it up onto a select white card stock base.


 I used Memento Pear Tart for the leaves. I used Pinkfresh passion fruit ink and persimmon ink for the flowers.  I added the slimline image to the stencil background using some foam tape.  I trimmed off the extra to make the image fit an A2 sized card. 

For the sentiment I used Pinkfresh Layered Bouquet set stamped directly to the background panel using Versafine Onyx black ink.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!





1 comment

  1. This is lovely! Thanks for playing along with our January challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.