Sunday, February 7, 2021

February Card Kit ~ 5 Cards 1 Kit!

 


Hello friends!  I have five cards to share today showcasing Spellbinders February Card Kit of the Month 

Here is information for the "Let Your Heart Soar"




CARD 1 ~ You Did It!
 


I  started with a select white card stock base.  I trimmed one of the included textured card bases for the raised panel.  I backed it with a gold foil cardstock included in the kit. I popped up the panel with foam tape and added it to the card base. I used one of the decorative gold foil chipboard frames included in the kit. I added floral elements and sentiment using elements from the kit.  To finish the card, I added clear sequins.

CARD 2~ Let Your Dreams Take Flight!


 I  started with a select white card stock base.  I used one of the pattern papers included in the paper pad.  I added it to the card base.  I tore the light green card stock panel to create a grassy field.  I ink blended the edges using some Ranger Twisted Citron ink.  I rolled the edges of the torn edges for added texture and dimension. I used the hot air balloons and sentiment die cut elements from the kit for the focal images.  To finish the card, I added clear sequins.

CARD 3 ~ Celebrate!


For this card, I chose a select white card stock base.   I cut a piece of the lavender card stock included in the kit and die cut it using Essential Rectangle Etched dies.  I also added a gold foiled frame which uses the Scalloped Rectangle Glimmer Essentials with Sentiments set with gold foil. I layered flowers and leaves from the die cut pack to create the focal arrangement.  I finished the card with a few gold pearls.  

CARD 4 ~ A Little Note!


For this card, I started with a select white card stock base.  I trimmed one of the pattern papers. I added strips of gold foil card stock behind each side. I popped up the panel with foam tape and added it to the card base. I cut the light blue and mint green card stocks included in the kit to create and layer offset squares. I trimmed one of the included textured card bases to create the focal square.  I combined elements included in the kit to create the focal image.  I stamped the sentiment using one of the sentiments and coordinating dies that come in this month's kit using Memento tuxedo black ink.  I layered a few of the dies to create some dimension. I finished the card with a few gold pearls. 

CARD 5 ~ Celebrate This Day!


For this card, I used a select white card stock base.  I trimmed one of the included textured card bases for the raised panel. I added a piece of pattern paper trimmed smaller to add to the top.  I popped up the panel with foam tape and added it to the card base. I combined elements from the card kit to create a collage styled card.  I finished the card with a few gold pearls

Which card do you like best and why?

 
If you are interested, Spellbinders has many Club Kits!
Check these out. 
There are ways to combine the clubs you want, too!

Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!



Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.