Saturday, October 23, 2021

Peace Love Joy!


Hello friends!  I have a card to share today using products 



I am using Simon Says Stamps Winter Birds stamp set along with Hand-Lettered Holiday background stamp.  I  started with white card stock.   I stamped the holly sprig and bird from the stamp set using versamark ink and gold embossed.  I colored with Zig Real Brush Markers.  I fussy cut the images using my Cutter Bee scissors.  I highly recommend getting the Winder Birds Coordinating die set. 



For the background, I stamped the Hand-Letter Holiday background stamp using Candy Apple Red ink.  I die cut the panel using  A2 Rectangle Stitched dies.  I used Stampin Up Gorgeous Leaves stamp set to create some texture around the edges with the included background images.  I used black acrylic paint and white acrylic paint mixed with water and an artist brush to add splatters. Once the panel was dry, I and added foam tape to add it to a top folding white card stock base. I  added a piece of metallic gold card stock to the background panel. 




For the sentiment, I stamped the "Peace Love Joy" sentiment using the same Winter Birds stamp set with versamark ink onto true black card stock and white embossed.  I used my Paper Rose Studio sentiment strips die.  I trimmed the sentiment and used foam tape to add it to the card. I used the Stampin Up Gorgeous Leaves die set to add some Metallic gold sprigs.  I finished the card with a few Clear Sequins Mix. 

I am playing along with Tic Tac Toe Challenge. 




Here is a list of many of the products I generally
use every time I make a card.

  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!





1 comment

  1. Betty what a stunning festive creation! The robin and foliage detail is beautiful and that background so eye-catching too. Thanks for playing over at TicTacToe this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.