Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Thankful For You!

 


Hello friends!  I have a card to share today using Spellbinder's  Glimmer Hot Foil Club Kit.



My card today uses October's Glimmer Hot Foil Kit.



This month's Glimmer Hot Foil Kit  "Glimmering Autumn Woods."  I chose to use the leaves and acorn glimmer elements to create a fall inspired background design.  I started with white card stock.  I used Spellbinder's Quick Trimmer to easily cut the brass gold, bronze, champagne, and green foils to the perfect size. I used my Gemini Foilpress  to foiled. I die cut all of the leaves and acorns using the dies included in this month's kit.  I ink blended the fall colors onto the leaves and acorn. 



Next, I worked on the background.  I ink blended candy apple , persimmon, and sweet mustard inks for the background. I used an artist brush with black acrylic paint and Starry Colors to add black and metallic gold splatters. I let the panel dry.  I arranged all of the leaves and acorns. I added the panel to a top folding white card stock base using foam tape.  I inked the edges using antique linen distress ink.  



For the sentiment, I used the sentiment included in this month's glimmer kit.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


If you are interested, Spellbinders has many Club Kits!
Check these out. 
There are ways to combine the clubs you want, too!


As always thanks so much for stopping by!




5 comments

  1. Stunning card, absolutely beautiful how you have created it, makes me want to get my glimmer machine out!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful! I have been so tempted to try foiling, you may have put me over the edge! Thanks for sharing at Four Seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Betty this is just BEAUTIFUL!! Love the dimension! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an absoutely gorgeous Autumn card. I love the blended background and the colorful die cuts. Thanks for linking up with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge and best of luck in the draw! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. I love it so much.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.