Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Joyful!

 


Happy Wednesday, friends!  I have a card to share using the new inspiration from The Card Concept Challenge!


The challenges are 
Harvest Bounty or Christmas Joy!



The 2nd challenge of every month will have two inspiration choices!
Hope you can join us and play along!

I was inspired by the Christmas Joy theme, 
colors, and patterns.  I created a Clean and Layered Styled card.


I started with select white card stock. I ink blended a panel using amethyst allure and royal velvet inks.

 
I combined the Vase Collection 13 with the Wonderful Wreaths.  I love when elements from one set work with another. I stamped, die cut, and embossed all of my elements.



I arranged all of the elements into the vase and onto the card. I added some velvet ribbon to the top of the quilted tag. added the panel to a top folding select white card stock base using foam tape.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.




2 comments

  1. Beautiful card! Colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! I love the texture and all the wonderful elements!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.