Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Papertrey Ink December Release Countdown Day 4!

 



Welcome to Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 4 Countdown!

 Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Thursday, December 29th!
  
Love is in the Air is this month's Papertrey Inks focus!  
Enjoy all the Love!


I have three cards to share today!


For my first card, I used


I stamped and die cut all of the flowers from the Vase Collection 14.  I silver foiled using the new Mercury Glass Hot Foil Plate onto Acetate.  I love the realistic mercury glass look this gives.


 I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I added the "Sending" and "Hug" sentiments.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.




I stamped and die cut all of the elements.  I ink blended the new Happy Hearts Stencils.  I chose to add green for a full leafy vase of flowers with this card.


I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.





I created my bold flowers using the Into the Blooms dies set.  I used the leaves from the new All You Need Is Love Stamps Set.  I stamped and die cut the envelope.  


 I arranged the elements onto the card. I did use the stitched background for some added floral definition. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!






Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.