Monday, December 26, 2022

Papertrey Ink December Release Countdown Day 2!

 


Welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 2 Countdown!

 Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Thursday, December 29th!
  
Love is in the Air is this month's Papertrey Inks focus!  
Enjoy all the Love!


I have two cards to share today!


For my first card, I used

I stamped and diecut all of the elements.  I layered the Into the Blooms: Fun Florals. I added some metallic gold pearls to the centers.


 I used white card stock and hibiscus burst and lovely lad inks to stencil the background using the new Happy Hearts Stencils Collection.



I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I used some Bitty Big Pure Poppy for the card base background. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


For my second card, I used


I ink blended to create the background.  I added water splatters and white ink splatters. I die cut and assembled the balloon with floral basket base.  



I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.



As always thanks so much for stopping by!






Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.