Sunday, March 26, 2023

Papertrey Ink March Release Countdown Day 3!



Welcome to Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 3 Countdown!

 Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Tuesday, March 28th!

I have two cards to share today!
The products this month are fun to play with and create such beautiful cards! 


For my first card, I used




I started with white card stock.  I used the layering stencilsito create my background.  I stamped the Delightful Mini Blooms Stamps Set and die cut with the letter layer of the My MOM Wafer Dies Set.



I arranged all of the elements onto the card. For the sentiment, I stamped one of the wonderful sentiments from Larger Than Life: Mom Sentiiment set.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.




  
I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!






Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.