Friday, March 17, 2023

Thank You!

 

 


Hello friends!  I have two cards to share today using products 
from Simon Says Stamp Kisses and Be Creative Releases! 
I started with white card stock.  I used one of the Color Blend Cardstock Assortment  panels and embossed with the Vine Canopy Embossing Folder.  The Color Blend cardstock embosses beautifully.


Next, I focused on the focal elements.  For the Sketch Leaf Branches Hot Foil Plates and Dies, I chose to just go with white card stock and gold foil.  For the sentiment, I stamped From the Heart Messages.  I die cut two circles.  One for the sentiment and one for a gold shadow using metallic kraft stock.  I arranged all of the elements on the card.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.






Since the Color Blend Cardstock Assortment embossed so beautifully, I thought I would try heat foiling with it.  Wow!  It is stunning and foils beautifully!


I inkblended the background with the Tin Tile Stencil


I arranged the leaves onto the card. I stamped the sentiment using versamark and heat embossed with Brutus Monroe Gilded embossing powder.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


  
As always thanks so much for stopping by!










Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.