Friday, April 21, 2023

Papertrey Ink April Release Countdown Day 1!

 


Welcome to Day 1 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 1 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Tuesday, April 25th!

I have four cards to share today!


For my first card, I used
Inside Greetings: Celebration II
Love to Layer: Oval Dies


I started with white card stock and assorted pattern papers.  I die cut and ink blended the beautiful leaves and the Elegant Edges: Baroque dies set.  I stamped and die cut the oval. 



I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I finished the card with a few 
clear sequins.


TIPS
- Ink blend inside the die frame with paper still in the die to create a "faux" layered effect
- Mix and match different pattern papers with stamps to create visual interest



For my second project,  I used

I started with white card stock and assorted pattern papers.  I die cut the Elegant Edges: Baroque dies set. I layered Ripped Banner Dies.


I stamped and die cut all of the wildflowers.  I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.

TIPS
- Layered torn edges to create dimension and texture
- Try to coordinate stamped colors with background pattern elements


For my third card, I used

Inside Greetings: Celebration II


I started with white card stock and assorted pattern papers.  I die cut the Elegant Edges: Baroque dies set. I layered Ripped Banner Dies



I  arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I added a Love to Layer: Delightful Brackets Dies to the center.  I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


TIPS
-Use a stamped sentiment as the focal point of the card
-Layer dies to create a larger focal point area




For my fourth card, I used


I started with weathervane card stock.  I die cut and distressed ink blended the Cover Plate: Exquisite Die. I then stamped the background panel using words from the Rugged Stamps Set in various colors.  

 
 I stamped and die cut the words and frames.  I arranged all of the elements onto the card.  I chose not to add an added embellishments to stay with a masculine vibe.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!







1 comment

  1. The cards I saw on the PTI blog made me come here to see everything you made! Absolutely love your cards, especially the 2nd one! The printed papers are some of the most beautiful I've ever seen! Thanks for the inspiration, Betty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.