Sunday, April 23, 2023

Papertrey Ink April Release Countdown Day 3!

 







Welcome to Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown!


Papertrey Ink Day 3 Countdown!

  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, Tuesday, April 25th!

I have two cards to share today!


For my first card, I used
Psalm Reflections: April Stamp set
Psalm Reflections: April Dies Set
Vase Collection 17 Dies Set


I started with white card stock base. I added a pattern paper base.  I die cut and ink blended the beautiful leaves and flowers from Vase Collection 17.  I stamped the Psalm Scripture after I die cut, embossed, and ink blended the coordinating dies set for this month's Psalm Reflectiobns.  




I arranged all of the elements onto the card. I finished the card with a few metallic pearls.






For my second project,  I used
Raising the Bar Hot Foil Plate
Tuck It: Dad Stamps Set
Tuck It: Dad Dies Set
Vase Collection 17 Dies Set
Just For Dad Stamps Set
Just For Dad Dies Set
Ripped Banner Dies
Chevron Stencils Collection
Larger Than Life: Dad Sentiments



I started with white card stock and ink blended the Chevron Stencil background.  I stamped and die cut all of the images.


 I arranged all of the elements onto a textured woodgrain cardstock. I finished the card with a few of the stars that came from the Skinny Star Frame.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!







Post a Comment

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.