Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge(FTTC96), SCS CC300, and MORE!




It is time for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge(FTTC96)! This week Silke Ledlow is our challenge host! Silke is challenging us to 3D Holiday Gifts! A card can be made to go along with your gift, but a 3D Christmas gift item is the main challenge! We look forward to seeing what you create!

For the gift challenge, I chose to go with a couple of stacking gift boxes.  I really think it is easier and less costly to create a few of these than it is to buy them.  I can add homemade assorted cookies, candies, notecards, or an actual gift of some sort.  They are fun and easy to do.  I really think the final results is very dramatic and a wonderful finished look!  For my project, I used Flourishes Damask background, Fanciful Flourishes, Holiday Greetings(sentiment), and Fancy Labels(coordinates with Spellbinder die cuts).  I stamped the images onto the cardstock(dp by ME) and assembled the box bottom and top.  I added black satin ribbon and bow. I stamped the label shape, sentiment, then die cut it. I finished with some gold wired curly ques and one gold pearl on my tag. 

This card is also for SCS 300th Color Combo Challenge!  It is a Celebration of Color! Check out the link and play along with us!



I am including this gift set with a few blog challenges! Mostly Christmas and gift ones. 
CAARDvark ~ Monochromatic cards Fussy and Fancy:  Anything but a card The Crazy Challenge:  All I want for Christmas is you! Totally Stampalicious:  Wrap Things Up! The Shabby Tea Room:  Tis the Season(gift)! Pile it On: All in the Wrapping Paper Sundaes: Gift it! Creative Stamp Friends Challenge:  Packaging Simons Says Stamp and Show:  A Tag! Creative Inspiration: Christmas Gift Sweet Stampin': Make your Paper  Whoopsie Daisy: Ribbon and Bows Really Reasonable Ribbon: Anything but a card Secret Crafter: Christmas 


Be sure to check out the blog team designers to see what they created with the 3D gift challenge!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by!

44 comments

  1. Fabulously elegant - love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness these are stunning, really love the black and white, just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Creative Inspirations this week.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is stunning Betty...I looove it
    Thankyou for joining us at whoopsidaisy this week
    luv
    linniexxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty i would like to contact you but no e mail on your blog
    linniex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really absolutely stunning! Hugs Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally GORGEOUS Betty, WOW I LOVE the black and white!!! STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an elegant set of boxes!! I can see these done up for weddings, birthday, mothers day....
    I've made several boxes this season with designer paper for small gifts and gift cards and love how they came out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow so elegant gifts. With great tag with the luck. :o))) Thank you for participating in The Crazy Challenge # 44. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS gift idea Betty!!! I'm a sucker for black and white...it's so elegant!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely STUNNING gift ensemble! I {heart} the black and white palette - very chic! Thanks, my stampy friend, for sharing your work with us this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Betty!! You've made such a gorgeous set of packaging with the pretty papers and ribbons!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness!! Betty, this is totally gorgeous!!! What a beautiful & elegant set of gift packages!! Fabulous custom DPs too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a lovely gift set! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Betty, this is just gorgeous! Totally elegant and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Betty, you've FLOORED me! You've just Floored me!! I Love this box set, it's so Elegant! You have such a great creative eye for the details!! Amazing!! So amazing, I feel the need to try this :)

    Thank you for your oh so gracious comment on my blog! You really made my day, I am so honored :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh My these gift boxes are so stunning and ELEGANT!!!! Beautiful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely lovely boxes. Black and white is such a classy combination. Thanks for entering the challenge at creative inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Betty I love this set! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes, the Tea Room and Creative Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow this is stunning...fabulous set to give anybody!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    fi

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful boxes! I was thinking about doing some stacking ones for gifts as well. Thanks for the idea for black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just love these beautiful boxes betty-they would be great filled with goodies and given to someone special for christmas

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a gorgeous black and white set of boxes. I've been checking out your blog and I'm amazed at your wonderful creations. Everything is so elegant and beautifully done. I'm leaving a little something special on my blog for you on Thursday. Hope you have the time to stop by and pick it up. Also, thanks for becoming a follower, I am honored. Merry Christmas! "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  23. I swear my jaw dropped to the floor when I saw this Betty, How beautiful and elegant can you get? Thanks for sharing...as always your talent is always a wonderful surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW, so gorgeous! Love the black and white and that ribbon is just stunning!! Thanks so much for sharing this with our challenge at WHOOPSI DAISY this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just love these beautiful boxes Betty! a gift in themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What an absolutely STUNNING Gift Box set!!!! GORGEOUS, Betty!! Thanks for playing along with TOtally Stampalicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOMAN, this is totally GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very elegant and beautiful!
    Thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow Betty these look sensational, the colours and the papers give these a very classy and elegant look thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow! Your gift boxes are so elegant looking. The black looks like velvet in the picture. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lovely, thanks for entering at the Crazy Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wooow!!!!!!! This is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at WhoopsiDaisy this week.
    Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  33. What stunning Christmas gift boxes, very elegant. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Inspirations challenge this time. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is so stunning Betty! I love your beautiful box. Sorry I have been MIA, I am back and ready to play with the Paper Dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  35. OMG, these gift boxes are so classy and elegant! Who needs a gift inside? ...these are the gift!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Gorgeous gift ensemble Betty! So elegant and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Betty, the boxes and tag look amazing!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  38. Elegant and classy! Love the project! Thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Betty, these gift boxes are so elegant in black and gold! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  40. What a beautiful project, simply stunning! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week x

    ReplyDelete
  41. Stunning gift set Betty! So elegant and classy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.