Thursday, December 22, 2011

ODBD Stamping In Time Challenge (SNTODBD50)!




It is time for ODBD Stamping In Time Challenge (SNTODBD50)! The Challenge this rotation is ANYTHING GOES! The Anything Goes part means exactly that, too! Any stamps, any colors, any sketch, or any embellishments. Just stamp, create, and have fun! If you use ODBD stamps, your name will be entered twice for one entry. Since it is Christmas and New Years, the winner will be chosen by random.org. Remember, the more you play the more you increase your chances of winning! Have a Merry Christmas and a Very Blessed New Year!

Happy Thursday!  It is almost Christmas!  Kids are out of school finally.  Yesterday was there last day.  For today's card I am using ODBD  Mother's Day and Simple Things  with ODBD Poppy die and Vintage Border embossing plate.

I am using Prima Romantique designer papers.  I embossed the poppy flower in gold and die cut.  I colored with copics.    I am using the sketch from this week's Card Patterns 146.

Check out some more samples by ODBD designers. 



 

As always thanks so much for stopping by!



Betty 


13 comments

  1. Oh my word, Betty, what a gorgeous card! Love that Romantique paper and your coloring of the poppy is awesome!! Thanks for another amazing challenge!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Betty! I love the dp and gold embossing. Just lovely! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Betty! Gorgeous poppy and I love the papers and embossing you've used! Blessings and hugs, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so gorgeous, Betty! I love poppies and can't believe I never got this image! Have a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Betty! I love the image you selected. The coloring is absolutely striking! Makes me long for a fresh breath of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the subject you chose to use with this sketch, Betty - we are already pining for spring and it is only Christmas week. That DP is so perfect to bring out the colors in the poppy image and just love the way you did the gold thread on your button embellishment!! Hugs!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Thanks for following my blog, I've already followed you for a while :) Have a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for stopping over to Saving and Sharing It and following. I am a new follower of yours and love stampin. I am looking forward to getting some new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Betty.Love the gold embossing..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful work, Betty! I love the poppy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm stopping by from the hop and am a new pinterest, gcf and rss feed follower. Would love it if you'd visit my Facebook page
    http://www.facebook.com/myBabySleepGuide

    blog rss
    http://www.mybabysleepguide.com/

    and twitter page
    http://twitter.com/#!/babysleepguide/

    Thanks!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! Love the poppy and the combination of patterns. Great take on the sketch. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.