Saturday, February 16, 2013

Wonderfully Made! C4C with a Sketch!



Happy Saturday!   It is time for another Crazy 4 Challenge with the Crazies!   Check out the C4C blog for more challenge details with the crazies at Crazy 4 Challenges(C4C173). 



It is Crazy for Sketch Week this week!  Here is this week's sketch!



For my card I am using Verve's Wonderfully Made and Kind Words stamp set.  I used ink spots to ink the flowers in two different colors...one lighter and one a little darker in tones of rose pinks.  I inked the stem with a leaf green.  I stamped the sentiment using black ink.  I added a seam binding bow using Verve's Truly Madly Deeply Ribbon Collection seam binding.  LOVE LOVE these new collections of seam bindingFor this card I chose Strawberry Cream!   I topped my bow with a with a matching die cut heart from Verve's Cut Above Heart die set.
 
Check out what the rest of the team did with this week's challenge!



As always thanks so much for stopping by!


Betty


Supplies 
Verve Wonderfully Made and Kind Words stamp sets
Kraft card stock base, PTI vintage cream, SU retired dsp
Memento pink and tuxedo black, PTI hibiscus burst and new leaf
Accessories sewing machine, scor-tape, foam tape, dimensionals, spellbinders circles and petite scallop dies, Verve's Truly Madly Deeply Ribbon Collection seam binding, and Verve's Cut Above Heart die set 

12 comments

  1. a beautiful card, Betty! I especially like the ribbon, bow and pretty embellie in the center. Your stitching looks great! and the colors are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Betty! I love that pink bow. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Love the colors and your pretty bow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautifully done Betty-fabulous ribbon treatment and the heart you cut from your dsp-which I also love

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Betty! I love those watercolor-like flowers and that bow is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Betty, your card is so pretty, love your stitching! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Betyt, your card is so beautiful. I am trying to figure out how to make a bow like that. How do you do it? I looked for a tutorial on your blog but didn't see any. Would love your help on this. Thanks! Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Betty! Your stitching is fabulous...along with that big bow. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this verse! And what a stunning job show casing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.