Saturday, February 2, 2013

Thanks For All You Do! C4C and More!



Happy Saturday!   It is time for another Crazy 4 Challenge with the Crazies!   Check out the blog for more challenge details with the crazies at Crazy 4 Challenges(C4C171). 



February 7th is Wave All Your Fingers at Your Neighbor Day…..a day to show friendliness and good spirits. Let’s make cards that will bring smiles and happiness to the recipients.


For my card I am using some Papertrey stamps and dies to create a gift box in a bag container. 

I used the directions HERE for my box in a bag container.  I love making these because they are pretty quick and the amount of space inside is versatile enough for a wide arrange of gifts.  I am also playing along with Papertrey's Make It Monday 102 challenge to stamp a box or a bag. I am also playing along with Moxie Fab World Creative Card Challenge #49  to make own background paper. 


Check out what the rest of the team did with this week's challenge!



As always thanks so much for stopping by!


Betty


 

8 comments

  1. Very pretty box in a bag! I think that it would be fun to make. Thanks so much for the idea.

    Joan
    MN

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful treat bag/box. I have been eyeing that PTI flower for some time and you are making it hard to resist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet little goodie/treat bag! So pretty in pink, and darling with the tissue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. magnificent post, very informative. I ponder why the other
    experts of this sector do not notice this. You should proceed your writing.
    I'm confident, you've a huge readers' base already!
    Stop by my weblog : hpv treatment for men

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing design and dazzling embellishments, simply an awesome creatuib. Thanks for stopping by and leaving the lovely comments.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Betty! Thanks for linking this up to the Make Your Own Background Paper Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.