Saturday, August 24, 2013

Happy Saturday!   It is time for another Crazy 4 Challenge with the Crazies!   Check out the C4C blog for more challenge details at Crazy 4 Challenges(C4C200).  

This week's challenge is all about animals!

DS115For my card I am using Verve's Chicks Rule and Tag Time stamp sets along with Verve's Cut Above Curvy Bookplate and Flag It die sets.  I stamped my little chick and colored with copics.  I am using some Glitz Uncharted Waters dp.  I added some stitching, dimensionals, and topped it all off with a bow using Verve's Summer Sailing Ribbon Collection in Golden Sun.  I am using Deconstructed Sketch 115.

Check out what the rest of the team did with this week's challenge!

As always thanks so much for stopping by! 


Playing along with a few other blog challenges
Inspire Me Friday:  Anything Goes 
613 Avenue Create: Anything Goes w/opt. real or faux stitching


  1. Love the mix of papers and that cute chick :)

  2. Loving the funky design and cheerful colours.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

  3. Super cute card Betty! Love it!

  4. gorgeous AND bright and happy.....guess you got your mojo back and then some...fabulous

  5. Great card!! See what a good nights sleep can do, take care!

  6. Awe, what a sweet card Betty! That little chick is ADORABLE! Have a great day!

  7. This is just too darn cute!!!!! love that sweet little chick...

  8. This is SO cute Betty! WOWSA! I just love the gorgeous girly colors and that adorable Chick! Thanks for joining us for DS115!


Thanks so much!

About Me

Welcome to my blog where I love
to share the things I do with paper.

I Design For

I Design For

I Design For

Check It Out!


Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.



All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Betty Wright. My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for honoring!

Blog Archive