Saturday, December 14, 2013

Crazy 4 Challenges! From Our House to Yours!



Happy Saturday!    It is time for another Crazy 4 Challenge with the Crazies!   Check out the C4C blog for more challenge details at Crazy 4 Challenges(C4C216).  



This week's challenge is 
 to select your favorite ‘crazy’ sketch from this year.  Then, add a little Sparkle or glitter to finish off your card or project.






 For my card I am using Verve's Holiday Treats, On Occasion, and Glad Tidings stamp sets along with Verve's Cut Above On Occasion Frame and Heart Quarter die sets.  I stamped the frame and sentiment.  I die cut the Heart Quarter with glittered card stock and added a few touches of gold pearls down the centers of all three.   I finished my card with a seam binding bow using Verve's Signature Ribbon Collection in cream top with button and gold pearl.


Check out what the rest of the team did with this week's challenge!




As always thanks so much for stopping by! 


Betty



6 comments

  1. Love how you combined the sentiments, Betty, and those hearts are just too fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card, love those glittery and spotted hearts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fluttering hearts and the glitz! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. first of all....I covet that plaid paper.....such a gorgeous, classy card.....love the decorated hearts and the fancy border on the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love the plaid paper, it adds just enough contrast and oh what a great bow. Thanks for sharing. Blessings and smiles, Emilou :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.