Thursday, February 13, 2014




Happy Thursday!  This is Day 2 of Snow Days.  I am starting to get used to this.  Had some crafty time so I decided to play along with Papertrey's 7th Anniversary Celebrations Day 9 Challenge. 

This challenge was fun as well as challenging.  It forced me out of my comfort zone a bit so that is a good thing.

Dawn-Sketches                                          



Here are my choices for my card.  I chose Random.org to make my selections.


 1. Ashley's Color Selection #1  No. 5 Hawaiian Shores
2. Betsy's  Color Selection #2  No. 4 Sweet Blush 

3. Christina's Color Selection #3  No. 3 Summer Sunrise.
4. Danielle's Neutral Color Selection No. 4 Kraft
5. Dawn's  No. 1 Sketch

6. Erin's Occasion Selection #3 Birthday Card
7. Heather's Technique Selection No.  4  Inlaid Diecuts
8. Laura's Embellishment Selection No. 3 Buttons
9.  Melissa' Fiber Selection No. 3 Embroidery Thread








I used all Papertrey Products to make my card.  As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Betty

4 comments:

  1. Love the angled hexagon panel with the wonderful papers in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you did a fabulous job with all your pattern paper...that is something I struggle with, but I love what you did with your card and placing the different papers in the hexagons! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great card Betty! love the colors and that wonderful hexagon die cut! (but wait..... no BIG bow??!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty, you are a genius! This is so amazing and I can't wait to give this idea a try. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

About Me


Welcome to my blog where I love
to share the things I do with paper.

I Design For

I Design For

Places I Love to Shop!

Verve Stamps

Check It Out!

Translate

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.

Social

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is © Betty Wright. My artwork (all original unless otherwise stated) is shared only for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for honoring!

Blog Archive

Search