Saturday, May 3, 2014

Absolutely Wonderful!





Happy Saturday!  We have a new and fun challenge for you this week at Crazy 4 Challenges!   Check out the C4C blog for more challenge details at Crazy 4 Challenges(C4C234).  


This week's challenge is  
"April showers bring May flowers"   

Use flowers on your cards this week!





Print
http://deconstructingjen.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/sketch149.jpgFor my card I am playing along with MFT Color Palette Challenge #5.  I combined some MFT stamps and dienamics to create my card.   I am using MFT Card stock sampler.  I used the fishnet cover-up, Blueprints 1, Blueprints 10, Blueprints 13, and Blueprints 14 dienamics along with MPD Damask Designs, Simply Fabulous Sayings, and  LJD Pretty Poppies stamp sets.  I also used one of the centers to the  Gerber Daisy dienamics for the center of my flower.  I am using this week's Deconstructed Sketch #149. 
 

Check out what the rest of the team did with this week's challenge!   




As always thanks so much for stopping by!  


Betty

9 comments

  1. Absolutely wonderful card, what more can I say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Betty this is truly a WONDERFUL creation. Just adore how all the elements work so well together. Its got a lovely chic feeling to it as well.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card Betty! I love the colors and design and love that daisy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, Betty. I love the fishnet cover up plate. When I went to order it, shortly after it came out, it was out of stock. Sigh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's the way to get some challenges covered! I love your gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a delightful use of that sketch....love the big bloom, the pastel colors.....just love it all.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the BG and your flower is gorgeous. Great use of Jen's sketch too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Betty! Love how you stamped the damasks to create your own patterned paper! The flower looks beautiful! Thanks so much for joining along with MFT :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Betty! I love the way you layered the background - the kraft on kraft looks stunning! Thanks for joining us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much!

© The Things I Do With Paper. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.